Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
All materials that AESJ is publishing are subject to applicable copyright laws.
In submitting a manuscript to a AESJ, an author represents that all included materials are the author’s own work unless clearly otherwise identified. To avoid any potential issues with plagiarism (e.g., representing someone else’s work or ideas as one’s own) or copyright infringement (e.g., violating the exclusive copyright rights of another) or any other violation of the rights of other parties (including, but not limited to, personal rights, an expectation of privacy, or other confidentiality requirement), authors should clearly identify any third-party materials and their respective rights holders in their submissions.
Starting with August issue 2023, AESJ is embedding Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license in both metadata and PDF version in the published articles (e.g., ©2023 Published by Advances in Education Sciences. This is an open access article under the CC BY-NC-ND license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.